Welcome bonus up to $1000

Play Plinko Games Online with Bitcoin Today

Today you can place not only dollar or euro bets in Plinko, but also cryptocurrency ones. The game with bitcoins is no different from the traditional online game; the only thing is that not every casino provides its visitors with such an opportunity.

We suggest that you have a look at the most reliable crypto websites providing such a service. Also, we’ll introduce you to the Plinko game from the Stake Originals collection. By the way, it has passed critics reviews and moved to the world leader in provably fair games.

Best BTC Sites To Play Plinko With Crypto

Today Stake carefully follows everything that happens on the cryptocurrency online casino market. We bring to your attention the best and the most reliable crypto casinos where you can play Plinko with BTC, ETC, LTC, DOGE, BCH, XRP and TRX:

Let’s have a closer look at Stake.today being number one. Our website offers instant payouts, fair bonuses, and 24/7 live technical support.

It is enough to put in your email address and no other personal information is needed for a quick registration on our website. Now you are ready to plinko crypto gambling.

Why Stake Today Is the Best Crypto Site to Try Plinko with BTC

Play Plinko in an automatic mode, or set the risk level and row number as you want. Add a great variety of famous providers, instant cashout in cryptocurrency, sports betting, rakeback, generous loyalty schemes, and absence of upper withdrawal limit, and you’ll get an almost perfect online platform for gambling.

100% Provably Fair

The Plinko game attracts users not only with its simplicity, but with the fact that everything here is based on luck. No strategies or cheating! Nobody can guess where the ball will fall. Neither Stake nor player. Verify the results yourself!

At the same time, our casino asks for no more than 1% advantage for itself, which means that in a prolonged game, the chance to get your money back is still as much as 99%.

Top Plinko Types

While the Plinko game might be simple at first glance, there are actually a number of games based on the model. The playing field is the basis for comparing different brands though triangular grid is used for most games. And there’s a lot of variation in the types of cryptocurrencies that can be used to pay.

Game apps developers offer their modifications of the popular game with a similar gameplay:

  • Pinball Dreams HD;
  • Comet;
  • LittleBigPlanet 2;
  • Xixit;
  • Brutal Street 2;
  • LEGO Marvel’s Avengers – Captain America: Civil War Character Pack;
  • Cut the Rope 2;
  • Enigmo 2;
  • Luca: The Dreamer;
  • Spider-Man Unlimited;
  • Danmaku Unlimited 3;
  • Blaster X HD;
  • geoDefense.

As you can see, having fun with a game that is similar to Plinko is not a problem as there are options to any taste. However, what kind of entertainment is it if you cannot place a cryptocurrency bet and fill your wallet with honestly won coins? If you’re worried about game-rigging, look for provably fair crypto casino games to just relax and enjoy your play in Plinko, Crash, Hi-Lo, Limbo, Dice, Mines and other games.

How to Play Bitcoin Plinko? Stake Guide to Game Rules

New to arcade games? All you have to do is place your bet, the glad’s number, the risk multiplier, and click on the screen to throw a little ball to try getting a prize at Plinko. The more you play, the more rewards you get.

The goal of the game is to score as many points as possible. A playing field will be in front of you. At the bottom of the field, there are baskets with the numbers drawn on them. The entire playing field is a continuous obstacle course with tubes at the bottom.

You need to click on any of them so that a ball will jump into it and roll down through the field. It will hit obstacles and eventually fall into one of the baskets. The number drawn there will give you a certain amount of points.

When you collect the required number of points for a certain number of moves, you will be able to move to another level.

Use Stake Bonus for Plinko Game

Most cryptocurrency casinos offer their players all kinds of bonuses. There is a faucet on our website that will give you 100 satoshi after registering your account. Free Satoshi can be received every 5 minutes while playing Plinko on our website. Use our gifts and win as many coins as possible!

Choose Cryptocurrency You Want

We are ready to offer you placing bets in BTC, ETC, LTC, DOGE, BCH, XRP, and TRX. For your convenience, there is an opportunity to exchange crypto to euro, the US dollar and the Japanese yen.

Stake Today Casino Tips For Crypto Plinko Fans

Remember, that:

  • Plinko is a game, where every round is a winning one. However, the winnings do not always exceed the player’s stake.
  • Plinko is a fair game. Stake is a licensed casino which is regulated by the Curaçao eGaming Commission. The games use a provably fair system and are audited by the Crypto Gambling Foundation. This place for gambling is safe and secure.
  • Plinko is a game of chance. Don’t let yourself get carried away and go over your pre-game budget.
  • You play for fun. Plinko is not a way to mine coins to get rich.
  • Do not start the game with the highest risk level. Increase it gradually and stop playing immediately if you feel addicted.

Pros & Cons of Plinko Bitcoin Gambling

Advantages of using cryptocurrency in the venturesome game Plinko:

  • Instant transactions;
  • Attractive bonuses and promotions;
  • Round-the-clock support for gamblers;
  • Complete confidentiality of replenishment and money withdrawal;
  • No commission fees or even taxes on the winnings.

Disadvantages of Crypto Plinko:

  • Mandatory players registration on the website;
  • The cost of coins is unstable and may change during the day;
  • The reliability of the cryptocurrency is not at the highest level;
  • Not all online casinos are ready to work with bitcoins;
  • Playing Bitcoin-Plinko is prohibited by law in some jurisdictions.

Plinko DApps – Decentralized Applications

What are DApps and how do decentralized applications relate to the Plinko online game? 

Actually, provably fair plinko first became available at Dapps. Decentralized code works on an incredibly large number of computers, providing 100% protection for all cryptocurrency transactions. Though nowadays the game is mostly found at online gambling sites.


Is it safe to play Plinko with Bitcoin and other cryptos?

Place your cryptocurrency bets as confidently as you would in any other currency. We have set up the necessary SSL encryption and other security measures to prevent you from all types of cyberthreats.

What is the rate of the crypto currency?

We guarantee 100% payment of the won coins and any payment option. We indicate the approximate cryptocurrency rate based on rise or drop in prices throughout the day. CoinMarketCap, CoinLib, and Bitgur are just some of the platforms that we consult to learn the actual prices.

Which countries cannot play for crypto coins?

If you live in the USA, Nigeria, Ghana, the United Kingdom, South Africa, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, then you cannot use our service.