Get lost in a sea of shady Bitcoin gambling websites? Stake.Today’s team of experts has been testing and reviewing crypto casinos since 2016, resulting in a curated list of TOP 10 Bitcoin Casinos for 2022 and bitcoin gambling guide. For the basics of BTC gambling, scroll all the way down.
Intro to Bitcoin Gambling by Stake.Today
There are a few things you should know about the BEST Bitcoin Gambling Sites 2022. Few are blockchain-based; some are provably fair; and some are a waste of your time.
Since the online gaming industry is one of the sectors that has adopted Blockchain technology, the customers don’t have to gamble in fiat currency only. Blockchain-built casinos are not bothered by traditional gambling rules and regulations. However, most Bitcoin gambling sites have integrated the cryptocurrency only as a payment tool. Players can easily make deposits and withdrawals from one platform to another, and remain completely anonymous. Crypto gaming is now familiar: privacy, security, ease of payment, and speed of transaction.
- Yet What Is Blockchain?
You can think of a Blockchain as a database that facilitates the secure storage of data. We would paint a picture to easily drive home the point here.
For instance, Anthony sends money to Gwen via blockchain technology; once the payment is completed, it is automatically documented in the blockchain and made available (as proof) to other users around the globe. The same thing occurs once Gwen accepts the money so that neither party can deny any aspect of the transaction. Data on a blockchain can only be recorded and disseminated without editing.
You can see that neither Anthony nor Gwen used a third-party financial institution before sending and receiving money, respectively. Blockchains are fast, safe, and secure; they do not require a third-party to carry out and record transactions.
Another reason for the adaptation of blockchain technology is to get rid of performing duplicate transactions. In the example above, Anthony has adequate information about his finances in his blockchain, so he knows how much he has left and can verify payments.
It’s like an online version of a log book. It contains a record of activity, in this case financial activity, made using the system. The thing about blockchains is that everyone can see any historical activity related to the system and update the records accordingly so everyone has access to the most up-to-date information on what’s going on.
- What Does Cryptocurrency Have To Do With Blockchain?
Since blockchain is used to store data in different forms, Bitcoin and altcoins have found its application in making evident records of payments available for users. The most popular and valuable crypto remains Bitcoin.
The word ‘crypto’ is coined from the encoding procedures used to ensure network security. The digital currencies are protected by cryptography to ensure their authenticity; they are not regulated by a central authority;they are decentralized.
Play With Crypto & It’s Awesome!
Cryptocurrencies are the future of online gambling; they have special offers that fiat currencies cannot match. Most crypto casinos accept payment in Bitcoin and Ethereum and other digital coins like Litecoin, Dogecoin, Ripple, and Bitcoin Cash. We are not only committed to the crypto. Check what Stake casino players think of Bitcoin gambling.
“Gambling with BTC is intuitive, quick and simple; it is the fastest payment method today, inexpensive, and very secure. Bitcoin has to be the future of online casino gaming.”
“When you make the comparison, you find out crypto gambling has more merits than demerits:
- Cryptocurrency transactions have no influence from the banks or government. It is decentralized; available to players around the globe.
- Quick transaction processes enable players to deposit and withdraw any amount, anytime they need funds.
- Bitcoin casino players get higher payouts since casino operators save money in banking and compliance.
- Players’ stakes are secret, so operators can neither limit your winnings nor misuse your private information.
- Players can easily avoid taxes and legal limitations.”
“Since it was created in 2009, Bitcoiners have experienced lower volatility in the next year than the preceding ones. You find out the value increases when compared to the mighty USD that loses 3% of purchasing power yearly as a result of inflation.”
“Crypto gamblers who understand its volatility would have no problem with the price.”
How to Get Started
Stake Today casino review on Bitcoin gambling will clear all your doubts about gaming with cryptocurrency. In the btc gambling guide, we cover every step of the way without overwhelming you. Buy, deposit, gamble, and withdraw in BTC on the Bitcoin gambling site this simple:
- You need a BTC wallet. Download your preferred wallet to keep your cryptocurrency.
- Or get the digital money by mining directly or purchasing from the traders.
- Once BTC is in your wallet, you are free to sign up for an exciting gaming experience at our crypto casino.
Our Stake.Today review team has recommended the best Bitcoin games you can find in the business!
Why Stake.Today is Best of the Best Bitcoin Gambling Sites 2022
Whether you’re a long time crypto enthusiast or just want to gamble online with bitcoin, this is for you! We list more top btc sites with their reviews to check before signing up to Stake.Today!
Stake.Today Vs. 10 Popular Crypto Betting Sites
Discover More BTC Gambling Sites
We have a comprehensive list of other Bitcoin gambling sites available for American, Australian players and foreign gamblers to play bitcoin games online:
- Bao Casino
- BC Game
- Bovada Casino
- BPlay Casino
- Cobra Casino
- GoodWin Casino
- Joo Casino
- Loki Casino
- Mr. Sloty
- Pokie Place
- Surf Casino
- True Flip
- Wild Tornado Casino
- ZET Casino, and many more.
1000+ Top Games – Play with Bitcoin at Stake.Today
Proven Fair Software Providers
The best bitcoin online casinos have many high-quality games from the biggest game developers in the online gambling industry. Here are some of the A-list game developers:
- B Gaming
- Belatra Games
- Big Time Gaming
- Blueprint Gaming
- ELK Studios
- Evolution Gaming
- Game Art
- Hacksaw Gaming
- Leap Gaming
- NetEnt Gaming
- No Limit City
- Play’n Go
- Pragmatic Play
- Push Gaming
- Relax Gaming
- Red Tiger
- Stake Games
- Wild Tornado Casino
- ZET Casino
Also, there are Bitcoin gambling sites as Crypto-Games.net which are built on blockchain that don’t rely on traditional software providers, thus, the game selection is somewhat limited there. They are nothing compared to the richness of hybrid casinos, which deliver exclusive blockchain-based games along traditional slots and table games. And Stake Today and CloudBet belong to them.
Understand Provably Fair Gaming in 2 Minutes – Simplified by Stake.Today
Crypto casinos make use of cryptographic protocols and commitment schemes to ensure the outcome of games is fair. Blockchain technology prevents online gambling operators from cheating or interfering with game results. The process above explains what we mean by “provably fair gaming.” In other words, a player’s play history is stored for evidence in the event of a dispute or if cheating is suspected. Nice, isn’t it? Not every slot on Stake.Today is provably fair; but all results are generated randomly. Stake Today’s original content is a proof. You can verify each bet.
Best Crypto Slots
Slots are the highlight of every online casino; they have high rewards and are pretty easy to play. All you need to do to win your best bitcoin slot is spin the reel and wait for the right combination. You stand a chance to win more by selecting a slot with more lines.
- Jackpot Slots: Participate in high-reward jackpot slots and stand the chance of striking the gold mine. You can win up to 100BTC in massive jackpots if you are fortunate.
- Bonus Slots: There are crypto slot games where you can amass free spins and rewards from bonus rounds. Bonus slots may differ from solving riddles, finding hidden objects, opening boxes, and so on. If you like interactive games, then bonus slots are the ideal choice for you.
- Graphic Slots: Most Bitcoin slots have graphic content for movies and cartoons. There are slots with characters from Rambo, Mortal Kombat, Ghost rider, Batman, Tom and Jerry, The Simpsons, etc.
- Low-risk Slots: Online casino players who prefer not to wager large amounts can place small bets in Bitcoin casinos. BTC gambling sites usually have limits for stakes; some may accept 0.01mBTC.
- Free Slots: Most casinos for Bitcoin gambling have an option for gamblers who wish to play without risking any amount. It is an ideal option for bettors in search of new slots.
Legacy of the Dead, Wild West Gold, gates of Olympus, Honey Rush, and Rise of Merlin are popular cryptocurrency slots you can play online.
Top-Rated Table Games
Table games are based on probability of an outcome usually played against other players or the casino. There are various table games you can play online as if you were in a traditional house casino. The most popular Bitcoin table games are classified into:
- Crypto Dice: You can play dice games like Craps, Pai Gow, Sic Bo, and Chuck-a-luck in crypto casinos.
- Crypto Cards: Fans of card games have many options to choose from in a Bitcoin casino: Baccarat, Blackjack, Casio Hold’Em, Poker (Caribbean Stud, Mississippi Stud, and other poker variants) are the most played card games in online casinos.
- Crypto Random Digits: These games test your luck with numbers. There are accepted variants of Roulette on Bitcoin casino sites.
Online Sports Betting with Bitcoin – Exclusively at Stake.Today
Fans of different Sports stand a chance to make money from their favorite sports in crypto casinos. Place wagers on football, tennis, basketball, hockey, snooker, cricket, volleyball, and other sports from leagues worldwide.
Live Casino Games
Do you need gaming experience as if you are in the casino building? You should give live casino games a shot and play against other players with a live dealer feature. There are forty-seven (47) Live Casino games at Stake.com: Live variants of Baccarat, Sic Bo, Roulette, Craps, Hold’Em, Poker, and other live games.
The best Bitcoin online casinos organize tournaments, giving bettors a shot at winning big. Mini tournaments are organized regularly, while the most important tourneys are seasonal – Christmas, Easter celebrations, and casino anniversaries.
Best Casino Bonuses & Promotions for Gambling with Bitcoin
Complete Risk-free with BTC Faucets
Think of a BTC faucet as placing a bowl under a faulty tap that drips water slowly. The bowl isn’t filled immediately, but the water keeps dripping until the bowl overflows.
BTC faucets are programs that Bitcoiners use to earn minor amounts of BTC by completing different tasks. The best thing is you have nothing to lose during the process, so why not give it a shot?
VIP & Loyalty Club
Internet casino operators use VIP & Loyalty Clubs as a means to retain and reward old customers. VIP members are eligible for cashback, reload, level-up bonuses, weekly and monthly boosts, and many more bonus offers. Attain royalty and take your betting career to new heights.
Unique Daily Cashback Offers
Rain and tips are given to gamblers regularly in races and tournaments. Spend time in the chat section and be on the lookout for rewarding tips.
Bitcoin Player Security & Protection at Stake.Today
Is Bitcoin Gambling Really Anonymous?
Yes, to a reasonable extent, it’s anonymous. Your identity is kept secret with the Bitcoin online casino as long as you do not share private information with anyone.
Implications for Responsible Gaming
- 18+: Gambling is off-limits to persons under the legal gambling age in your location.
- GamCare: Our top Bitcoin casinos are registered with GamCare, an independent charity that offers help (advice and support) to persons with gambling issues.
- BeGambleAware: While some people gamble as a hobby, some see Bitcoin gambling as a means to make quick money and end up spending more than they can provide. BeGambleAware is there if you need someone to talk to about gambling-related problems.
Bitcoin Payment Basics – Stake.Today Beginner’s Guide 2022
Online operators adapted Bitcoin gambling when they needed a solution for payment restrictions placed by some nations and financial institutions on online casinos. Cryptocurrency allows players to deposit and withdraw funds quickly and easily. Deposits are completed in little time, and withdrawals do not need days to process. The zero charges with transactions is the cream of the crop in bitcoin gambling.
Bitcoin Vs. Altcoins – Best for Crypto Gambling Online
|Block time (average time in seconds)||600||15||20||600||150||0.5|
Stablecoin as Best Option for Gambling Sites
In recent times, casino operators have utilized cryptocurrencies in making online real money transactions. Thanks to the speed, safety, security, and nominal transaction fees of each payment. The main issue with the pioneering digital currencies is their volatility; their value is prone to rise and fall. Imagine winning $600 worth of digital coin only for the value to reduce to, let’s say, $450. Stablecoins are the solution to this problem.
What are Stablecoins?
Stablecoins are the latest development in cryptocurrency; they are as effective as digital coins but less volatile. Stablecoins transactions are secured and processed instantly; they come with the perks of crypto coins without being so volatile.
Most Stablecoins are tied to a reserve asset – like the Dollar, the Euro, or a commodity like Gold, which value doesn’t change drastically to ensure stability. Others make use of various cryptocurrencies or use blockchain technology to build an internal tool to avoid instability.
Once you register a profile with a bitcoin online casino, you can fund your betting account with the following steps:
- Register with an online casino and head to the cashier section.
- Select ‘Bitcoin’ from the list of acceptable deposit options to get your private web link for your casino account.
- Copy and paste the web address into the tab on your BTC wallet to make payment.
- Input the desired amount and authorize the transaction.
- The transaction is completed in little time (2-60 minutes) and ready for use in your BTC casino account.
Here is our guide to Bitcoin cash-out when gambling with crypto at online casino. Withdrawing winnings is the ultimate to have an exciting gaming experience. You can cash-out your earnings from a Bitcoin online casino with the steps below:
- The cashier section is where you perform all financial transactions. You can go there anytime you are ready to withdraw funds.
- Click on ‘Withdrawal,’ select ‘Bitcoin’ as your preferred payment option and specify the amount you wish to collect from your casino account.
- Copy your wallet address and paste it in the required field on the casino site.
- Verify the transaction; ensure you pass the requirements for withdrawal.
- Execute the withdrawal order. The cashout is completed once the Bitcoin casino has sorted out your request.
Stake.Today BTC Gambling Legality Worldwide
The best online casinos adhere to rules and regulations set by specific gambling authorities. These laws are proof that the online casino is trusted and can offer gambling services to players.
Know Your Customer/Client is a requirement that helps an online casino provide information about players’ financial status. It is an essential aspect of finances as it helps bitcoin casinos monitor transactions. There are 4 different reasons why casinos need documents for verification:
- To prevent underage gambling.
- To prevent multiple fake accounts.
- To adhere to set regulations.
- To avert financial offences.
While some online crypto casinos do not mandate the KYC procedure for wins between 200mBTC and 1 BTC, they demand players complete this process for larger winnings. If you would like to skip full ID verification, you can gain credibility by depositing or withdrawing small amounts on your online casino account.
Honestly, no one wishes to pay taxes, but we have to since it’s a legal requirement. Some BTC gambling sites deduct taxes on players’ winnings. All things being equal, crypto gamblers pay the same tax as regular gamblers because the only difference is the payment option for gambling. You might later pay state and federal taxes, depending on how it operates in your location.
- Germany: The Gluecksspielneuregulierungstaatsvertrag regulates online casino activities in Germany with permission from the European Commission.
- France: The Regulatory Authority for Online Games (ARJEL) conducts the related activities in France.
- Dutch: The Netherlands Gambling Authority (NGA) controls all forms of gambling in Holland.
- Spain, Mexico, and other Spanish countries: The Spanish Gambling Act oversees the hazardous activities in Spanish countries while the Secretaría de Gobernación (SEGOB) is in charge of gambling in Mexico.
- Russian: The Russian government is quite strict as they seem firm on banning online gaming.
- United Arab Emirates: There are no banking options, because the United Arab Emirates has very strict laws against online gambling. However, you can deposit and withdraw with cryptocurrency.
- India: There are no specific laws in India, so you stake at your risk.
- Sweden: Svenska Spel is the body in charge of all Swedish gambling activities.
- Denmark: The Danish Gambling Authority implement laws on gambling, placing bans on illegal betting sites.
- Romania: The National Gambling Office is responsible for gambling activities in Romania.
- Poland: It is only legal outside Poland.
- Norway: Gambling anywhere asides from Norsk Tipping (sportsbook and poker) and Norsk Riskoto (pari-mutuel wagering) is illegal.
- Lithuania: The Gaming Control Authority oversees Lithuania casinos.
- Slovakia: The Ministry of Finance controls gambling events in Slovakia.
- Slovenia: The Ministry of Finance regulates casino gaming in Slovenia.
- Serbia: Games of Chance Administration (GCA) oversees gambling acts in Serbia.
Join Our Community
Tell your friends about us on:
- Twitter: We plan to open an official Twitter account soon so you can engage more online gamblers.
- Instagram: In the process.
- Facebook: In the process.
- Reddit: In the process.